Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

A Walk in the Park


Today's post is going to be a short one because I still have about 50 more cupcakes to bake and all 100 of them to decorate (What did I get myself into? I really must like my nephew. . .) On Valentines day Cordelia and I went to Brookside Gardens  with my sister. If you live in the area I totally recommend visiting Brookside, its just so beautiful. I love visiting the greenhouses during the winter, it brightens me up to see flowers blooming. Cordelia thought it was a lot of fun to get out and run around. She stopped to smell just about every plant we passed and developed a passion for ducks after sitting and watching them float on the pond. 

IMG_0392

IMG_0505

IMG_0523

Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

When ever we asked Cordelia to "spin" she would say no, or tell us that she didn't know how to- BUT if we ask her to "twirl" she does it right away. Funny girl, right? I'm so happy it's finally March! Have a great weekend everyone! 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one- sometimes more than once!