Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Giant Pink Ball

I love kids, or at least I love mine I don't really have any experience with any other kid besides my own. One of the most fascinating things about my kid is that despite all of the crazy cool complicated toys she is happiest in the yard with her giant pink ball. Best $3 we have ever spent. This first set of photos is from Friday. 

IMG_0640
IMG_0639
IMG_0632
IMG_0644
IMG_0643
IMG_0641


On Sunday we were back out in the yard- this time bundled up for the intense cold. 

IMG_0676
 IMG_0682
IMG_0688

We brought a friend- we call him Mr. Fox (I know, creative right?). It's a lot of fun now that Cordelia gives kisses to everyone and everything that holds still. She kisses stuffed animals, people, cats, everything. It makes me so happy when I get kisses without being asked for them, and she always seems to know when I am feeling down because that's when I get the most of them. 

IMG_0718
IMG_0721
IMG_0713

Playing "catch"

IMG_0698
IMG_0699IMG_0702
And She fell and got dirt on her hands so. . .
  
create an animated gif

I guess that's what Daddy's pants are for. 

IMG_0715

P.S. I love this man and his big red beard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one- sometimes more than once!