Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A very special announcement!

IMG_4278

IMG_4281

I have some very exciting news to share!!! I have been moving forward with Robutton, and I just delivered my first batch of dresses to the cutest boutique in Kensington Maryland called Re*Enchanted! The shop owner is such a nice woman and the vibe she has created is just soo magical and I think a perfect fit for my designs. 

IMG_4282

Be sure to check the boutique out- she has the greatest collection of items- many of which would be perfect to start to you rholiday shopping! 


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Katie! Those dresses are wonderful. How much are you selling them for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! I wanted to know if you could answer my question regarding your blog! My name is Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh!! Clothes with your tags on them!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one- sometimes more than once!