Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Will You Be My Valentine?

Valentine's Day

A little late, but I took these photos for Valentine's day and didn't get a chance to blog them, or send them to anyone, and I just really love them and wanted to share them!

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

I had a lot of fun doing her hair, but I won't lie- it was a tad frustrating. I've gotten pretty used to doing my hair like this, but doing it on someone else (especially someone who wiggles soo much) is something I'm not as skilled at. I think I will keep practicing, because it's super cute. Cordelia liked taking these photos because she got to wear make up- something she is never allowed to do! 

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

We has a quiet Valentine's Day, I had to work during the day so Cordelia went to hang out with my sister (so Daddy could have some shop time- my gift to him). Then we came home and ate Chipotle (my favorite special treat) and watched Harry Potter together. Brendon surprised Cordelia with balloons and Valentine's decorations, and me with flowers. It was a pretty great day. I hope you all did something fun- do any of you have any special Valentine's day traditions? I'm a sucker for holidays, but the hubby kinda hates them so it's a constant balance keeping us both happy!   

Valentine's Day

1 comment:

  1. She is Adorable! I love it! And I completely get the holiday thing too! We're the same way! I Celebrate them all almost too much and He couldn't care less. it's a sacrifice for both of us haha <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one- sometimes more than once!