Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Snowy Day

Let me get this off my chest- I love snow. Well, I love snow the way Maryland does snow because I enjoy snow days. I love the way snow looks, I enjoy playing in the snow, and I love drinking hot chocolate to warm up afterwards. I love the way everything stops and you can take a moment just to enjoy.


The other day I asked this munchkin what she dreamed about the night before- she told me she dreamed of a "snowy day". Lucky kid got one not to long after that. Actually, we have had more snow here this winter than in the past couple of years.

I'm happy that she loves snow as much as I do. As soon as the snow starts falling she is bursting with impatience, begging to go out and play.


and so we do, until our fingers go numb and we can't feel our noses. 



1 comment:

  1. There is nothing better about snow than when you can really enjoy it. I'm so glad you've had so many days to spend with your little one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one- sometimes more than once!