Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Kid's Clothing Week: Outfit One

IMG_5913

I'm pretty excited to have two outfits done so far (the second one will be posted tomorrow). I'm a really big procrastinator so I kind of thought I would be sewing everything at the end of the week. However, I cleaned the house, and made my lists on Saturday so I was all ready to sew, sew, sew this week! 

Upcycled Skirt and Leggings

Cordelia honestly loves this top- which has me soo happy. This only took me 30 minutes or so to draft and sew up because it's actually an upcycled skirt of mine. . .a very short skirt of mine. . .from High School when I lacked common sense about how long skirts should be.

IMG_5927

Upcycled top and leggings

I whipped up my first pair of homemade leggings to go with them- super easy and I'm not sure why I never made leggings before now (well, except my fear of knits). This pair was self drafted from a store bought pair- with several inches added to the bottom because she is just sooo tall! 

IMG_5922

I loved all of the crazy happy faces she made while we were taking pictures this time <3 p="">


3 comments:

  1. You did it! I haven't even gotten to sewing today. I'm so excited to see what you have in store for the rest of the week. Rock on Chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and fun ruffly top! And I love that it was up-cycled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! You make me laugh--oh high school. ;). Cordelia is the best clothing model! All models should show such joy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one- sometimes more than once!